Rental prices for commercial properties in Islamabad can vary significantly based on factors such as location, size, type of property, and specific amenities. Islamabad offers a diverse range of commercial properties for rent, including office spaces, retail outlets, and industrial spaces. Here are some approximate monthly rental ranges for different types of commercial properties in various areas of Islamabad as of my last knowledge update in September 2021. Please note that rental prices may have changed since then:
- Blue Area: Blue Area is one of the prime commercial areas in Islamabad, and rental prices for office spaces can range from PKR 50,000 to well over PKR 500,000 or more, depending on the size and quality of the property.
- G-6, G-7, G-8, and G-9 Sectors: These sectors offer a mix of commercial properties, and rental prices can vary widely, with monthly rents ranging from PKR 20,000 to PKR 200,000 or higher.
- F-6 and F-7: These upscale sectors provide premium commercial spaces, and monthly rents can start from PKR 100,000 and go up to PKR 600,000 or more.
- E-7 and E-11: These sectors offer various commercial properties, and rental prices may range from PKR 30,000 to PKR 200,000 or more.
- DHA Islamabad: The rental prices in the Defense Housing Authority (DHA) can vary based on the type and size of the commercial property. Rents can start from PKR 30,000 and go up to PKR 150,000 or more.
- Bahria Town Islamabad: Bahria Town offers a variety of commercial properties, and rental prices may range from PKR 15,000 to PKR 150,000 or higher, depending on the location and size.
- Industrial Areas: Rental prices for industrial spaces in areas like I-9 and I-10 can vary widely based on the size of the facility and the specific requirements of the tenant.
It’s important to note that these figures are approximate and may have changed since my last knowledge update. Rental prices are influenced by market conditions, demand, and other factors. For the most current information on commercial property rental prices in Islamabad, I recommend checking local real estate listings, contacting real estate agents in the area, or using online real estate websites to find available properties and their associated rents.